After my 10 minutes presentation (I took care to be only 10 minutes this time), we talked about the topic I presented. The alumnus was very interested by it and asked some very pertinent questions. (I might share my presentation with you but not sure yet)
After that we went through the usual MBA questions:
- Why MBA?
- Why HEC?
- Why now?
- Could you talk about one of your latest achievments?
- Does your wife agree you do an MBA?
- Did you have to convince her?
- How do you plan to finance your MBA?
As I previously mentionned I was interested in the Entrepreneurship track of HEC, he acknowledged he followed the same one. Even though he is not pursuing a career in entrepreneurship (such as setting up his own business), he thought these electives were the most inspiring ones of his MBA time and the most thought-provoking.
Then he asked me several other questions:
- what are your hobbies?
- to which other schools have you applied?